About Me

My photo
I am your blog-master for Cashmere Thoughts. Welcome. Enjoy. Live For...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shit!!!!

It looks like I be loosing my damn cpu again for a while. The initial reason my I had to send my macbook off was because some of my keys were not working correctly....but now! the damn thing wont turn on without the charger, I figured this was a problem I could live with for a while until I was good and ready to get it fixed......................until, the damn charger developed a short. Now best buys bum ass Geek Squad (Marcus) are going to tell me that they cant work on it in store and blah blah blah and they have to send it to Apple and blah blah blah. So with that said I will be sending this bitch in tommorow and hopefully I get it back quicker than usual. Being as though school has started I should still be making posts from the library as well as brainstorming ideas for Dante's/myself 's new blog.

No comments: